My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

15 weeks!



 
A what? I'm guessing that's bigger than a Roma tomato...whatevs. And why are all baby growth references in food terms anyway? Why can't it be "this week baby is as big as a light bulb...or a hairbrush....nevermind, guess that doesn't work either.
Anywho....we're 15 weeks now! ☺ I'm starting to feel a little less craptastic and more like my normal self....thank GAWD! Not quite 100%, but waaaay better than I have been. Right on time too 'cause I'm ready to eat a whole buncha Thanksgiving food! Mmm Mmmm! Pregnant woman's paradise...
Still experiencing heartburn/acid reflux, but I pop a few Tums religiously and they help.

Not much else to report on the preggo front...pretty boring stuff going on (which we like).

On another note, today is my IP's 14th anniversary! Also, my IM's birthday is on Saturday.♥ I hope they get to enjoy their day or maybe their weekend....because this time next year they'll be changing diapers and wiping up baby puke to celebrate! ☺

Until next time...TTYL!

No comments: