My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Hi Mom & Dad!"

I LOVE this u/s pic! Looks like baby is waving to mommy & daddy ♥
We had our 1st OB appt this morning! It was quick, but a good appointment. Everything looks great and Dr said just keep doing what I'm doing.☺ The parents were so excited! IM's face just lights up, I love it! We'll go back in 4 weeks, Dec 13th. (Hopefully we'll find out the baby's gender at that appointment!)

That's all for now. TTYL!



1 comment:

Michael said...

That's a perfect wave. It's like he/she is the Queen of England or Miss America! LOL