My Photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 1 super cute little guy for my former IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Hi Mom & Dad!"

I LOVE this u/s pic! Looks like baby is waving to mommy & daddy ♥
We had our 1st OB appt this morning! It was quick, but a good appointment. Everything looks great and Dr said just keep doing what I'm doing.☺ The parents were so excited! IM's face just lights up, I love it! We'll go back in 4 weeks, Dec 13th. (Hopefully we'll find out the baby's gender at that appointment!)

That's all for now. TTYL!



1 comment:

Michael said...

That's a perfect wave. It's like he/she is the Queen of England or Miss America! LOL