My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

17 weeks!

Totally forgot to post last week...Ok, I was being lazy last week and didn't post because I had the whole week off of work and where do you think I create most of my posts?? Don't judge.

So here's my 16 week bump pic for your viewing pleasure:


So now we'll fast forward to week 17, yay! There's nothing terribly exciting going on this week, just growing a tiny human. ☺
I finally started feeling normal (as normal as can be for a pregnant woman) and can actually eat AND keep it down, milestone! I still have occasional heartburn/acid reflux, but it's not too bothersome. Seems now that I'm able to eat, that 'Baby D' has decided he/she would like to place an order every 3 hours! You'd think I hadn't eaten all day once that 3 hour mark hits from the last "feeding"...I will seriously go into hunter mode to find something to eat. Gonna have to get some healthy snacks at my desk. Ain't nobody got time for lookin' like a beached-whale this early on.

About Baby:
Week 17 baby fetus size apple
Fetus Size
Baby is about the size of an apple during week 17.

LENGTH: 5.25 in
WEIGHT: 5.04 oz
Baby's definitely growing and we can't wait until next Friday's appointment!! I still haven't felt any kicks or movement, hopefully soon. Well, I've felt little "flutters", but I don't know what to make of those. Could just be my nachos digesting. Just sayin'.

Until next time, peeps! TTYL!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so great! I love your belly pics.

Michael said...

I totally update my blog at the same place you do. I read other blogs there too. I haven't been to this unnamed place for a week and a half so I'm catching up on all of my readings today too! Glad to hear things are going well with you. Hopefully I'll get a post written today.