- Is officially a little chunkin, at well over six pounds and 19 1/2 inches long.
- Is also officially considered “full term.” In other words, she is STRAIGHT UP FREELOADING from here on out.
- Is practicing making fists and fetal breathing in anticipation of life outside the womb.
- Have had enough of this magical special time, thank you very much.
- Backaches, joint aches, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, Braxton-Hicks contractions, painful kicks, bladder pressure, stretch marks, itchy skin, swollen ankles, fatigue, dry mouth, mood swings, did I miss anything else in this cavalcade of late-pregnancy hilarity?
Speaking of my Dr appt, it was another quick one. He checked her heart rate (good), checked my belly size (measuring a week ahead) and that was it. As for my headaches and swelling...well...that's just part of pregnancy, apparently. My BP was just fine, so that's good news.
We go back to the Dr this Friday, May 2nd and he will check my cervix for dilation this time. Joy.
As much as I dread being checked, I'm hoping that I'm at least dilated some...I need to see the light at the end of the tunnel! ☺
Until next time, TTYL!
|Miss B's #1 fan!|