My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, April 11, 2014

How big is Miss B?

Dr. Appt on Monday went well. IPs weren't able to make it due to work obligations :( I know they were bummed, but I updated them as soon as the appt was done, so I think that helped them feel a little better. 
Anywho, at 1 day shy of 35 weeks, Miss B was weighing in at about 6lbs1oz; in the 73rd percentile. She's a healthy girl ;) 
She has fat little cheeks and you could see her blinking and her mouth moving on the sono. It was so cool!! Oh, and the Sonographer said it looks like B has a lot of hair. :-)
I can tell she's getting bigger. She likes to stretch out and jab me under my ribs :\

Dr. Said everything is looking good and he's happy, so I'm happy :) 
Nothin else to report. 

Our next appt is April 25th (37 wks), so I'll update then, if not before. TTYL!

No comments: